Friday, December 9, 2016

Mom Mom Mom MOM

Finnley has started to say "Mom", 
and I absolutely LOVE IT! The first time I noticed she was sitting at the table coloring, while I rocked little Avie in the rocking chair. 
Then again while we were playing at the park. She was trying to get off the bench without touching the fluffy white snow. "Mom mom mom mom mom mom mom HELP"


Finnleys favorite thing to sleep in, Spencers old T-Shirts. She cried when I took it off her this morning. She also likes taking books with her for nap time. Sometimes I can hear her reading to herself. 



Spencer planned the date for tonight. This is our two story ginger bread dream home. 
My favorite part was eating it.


This song has been going through my head all day, it has really touched my heart.







No comments:

Post a Comment