Sunday, January 1, 2017

2016 Highlights

Some of my top favorite memories made in 2016

Finnley's first steps
Graduating college with a Bachelors in Marriage and Family studies, Spencer in Web Development
Spencer started a new job in his field
Entering an art show
Mommy snd Me swim lessons with Finnley
Kysa coming to live with us
Becoming a aunt
Play dates with dear friends
ADDING AVEN TO THE FAMILY 
Thanksgiving with the Wagners
Finishing the Book of Mormon
Christmas on the Farm
Celebrating 4 years of marriage with sushi 










Spencer is my #1 supporter in all aspects of my life, but especially in art. After years of not creating art, with his support and encouragement I enrolled in my first college art class. Months later he gave me the courage to enter a local art show.  


Christmas on the farm


Playdates with sweet friends



My cute anniversary dates

No comments:

Post a Comment