Tuesday, January 3, 2017

GrandMOM

Everyone is happier when Grandma (GrandMOM as Finnley says) comes to visit. My second Mom has been staying with us while she is helping Skyler get ready for his first semester at BYUI. The toys are picked up, dishes cleaned, and Aven is in snuggle heaven. 


Because Tina held Aven, Finnley and I went sledding. After bundling her up, she looked like a marshmallow. I pulled her around the parking lot a couple of times, then down a little hill by the park. Her chicks and nose were the color of a cherry by the time we came inside. I wrapped her in my fluffiest blanket and put on Princess Sophia, hoping she would still long enough to warm up. 


For dinner everyone came over and we ate pizza, bread sticks and chicken wings. I love having family over.


No comments:

Post a Comment