Wednesday, January 11, 2017

This is my life now

Kysa just finished her first week at good ol' BYU-Idaho. 
 I felt the excitement of her new life as I helped her sign up for classes, find an apartment, submit homework, talk about boys and roommates. 

It brought so many memories of my first semester at college.
 I felt a longing for those days. 
The freedom of going, and doing anything. The luxury of wearing jewelry. Taking classes, reading books, having a job, and being with friends. 


Everything was new and exciting,
the possibilities were endless.  

Its 9pm
 Finnley is snuggled in bed with her blankets,
 I can hear Avens sleep coos from the swing.

Looking back at the pictures taken throughout the day,
I know this is what I was meant to do,
Love and
Teach these little girls. 




"God will help you become something greater than you ever thought possible." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf 







No comments:

Post a Comment